Booking your appointment
Due to our current Clearance Sale, we will not be taking any appointments.
You can now simply walk in during our business hours.
During extremely busy times, we may have to limit the amount of customers instore at any one time.
Conditions of entry:
If you are feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms, are from a hotspot or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please do not come in.
Face masks must be worn instore at all times. Please bring your own mask.
You must hand sanitize and complete our contact register upon entering our store.
To manage your booking, please login here
Preparing for your Appointment
When preparing for a Bridal Gown Appointment, there are some important points to remember.
1. Appointments generally run for an hour in duration
2. Please ensure you are prompt to your appointment. If you are late, your appointment will have to be shortened in order to attend to the following appointment
3. If you cannot make your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior so that other Brides to Be that are on a waiting list can be slotted into your time.
4. If you have recently had a spray tan, please note we will not be able to allow you to try on dresses so as not to stain our dresses.If you wear make up on the day, we simply use face protection whilst putting the dresses on and off to protect our gowns and your make up.
5. Whilst our website is quite comprehensive, we do usually have more styles in store.
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Team at Cheboom