Booking your appointment
Choose below if you would like a Bridal appointment Monday to Friday and select the appropriate tab. For Saturday appointments, select Saturday Consultation. You will see the Saturday appointment is set at 30 minute timeslots. They will actually be one hour duration as we have several fitting rooms available.
For Bridesmaids appointments, please book at www.justbridesmaidsandformals.com.au
To manage your booking, please login here
Preparing for your Appointment
When preparing for a Bridal Gown Appointment, there are some important points to remember.
1. Appointments generally run for an hour in duration
2. Please ensure you are prompt to your appointment. If you are late, your appointment will have to be shortened in order to attend to the following appointment
3. If you cannot make your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior so that other Brides to Be that are on a waiting list can be slotted into your time.
4. If you have recently had a spray tan, please note we will not be able to allow you to try on dresses so as not to stain our dresses.If you wear make up on the day, we simply use face protection whilst putting the dresses on and off to protect our gowns and your make up.
5. Whilst our website is quite comprehensive, we do usually have more styles in store.
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Team at Cheboom