Booking Request Form
Please enter all Fields
Tuesday 10.00 - 4.30
Wednesday 10.00 - 4.30
Thursday 10.00 - 3.00
Friday 10.00 - 4.30
Saturday 09.30 - 2.00
Preparing for your Appointment
When preparing for a Bridal Gown Appointment, there are some important points to remember.
1. Appointments generally run for an hour in duration
2. Please ensure you are prompt to your appointment. If you are late, your appointment will have to be shortened in order to attend to the following appointment
3. If you cannot make your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior so that other Brides to Be that are on a waiting list can be slotted into your time.
4. If you have recently had a spray tan, please note we will not be able to allow you to try on dresses so as not to stain our dresses.If you wear make up on the day, we simply use face protection whilst putting the dresses on and off to protect our gowns and your make up.
5. Whilst our website is quite comprehensive, we do usually have more styles in store.
6. If you wish you can bring a pair of heels that you may feel similar in height to what you would wear on your wedding day.
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Team at Cheboom