Cheboom Bridal and Formal Boutique
Conditions of Purchase Order
1. Please choose your garment(s) and accessories carefully
2. As this garment is a special order it requires approximately four ( 4) to nine (9) months for production. Veils and accessory special orders take approximately one (1) to three (3) months for production. All ship dates are approximate. The manufacturer reserves the right to change a ship date based on their production schedule.
3. After the special order has been placed with our manufacturer, you cannot add a rush to the order. The only option then is if we have the garment sent to us via the fastest post possible at an extra fee. However, this will not guarantee the delivery will be prior to the scheduled original delivery.
4. Cheboom staff will take your measurements upon entering into this agreement. We will recommend the size to be ordered and of any sizing surcharges applicable based on stock sizing charts and style of your garment. Should you order a different size, or should your sizing vary at any stage, that will be your responsibility.
5. Cheboom will not be liable should sizing vary slightly due to manual manufacturing processes of your garment or should you order a dress that we do not stock as we are not able to inspect the garment prior to ensure it is acceptable to our standards.
6. Cheboom will not be responsible for the fit of the garment or additional costs (alterations or materials needed) due to weight loss/gain, pregnancy, plastic surgery, undergarments, heel height or other shape changing causes.
7. Cheboom will not be held responsible for measurements not taken in our store. Cheboom will order the size required for best fit as recommended by the manufacturers sizing chart. When placing your special order, please ensure you revise the size, colour and style are correct.
8. Hollow to Hem measurements may be required for some gowns. This will incur an additional fee. You must then decide on a heel height prior to the hollow to hem measurement and it must not change after this measurement. Cheboom will not be held responsible for the fit of the dress should you change your heel height. Hollow to Hem however can have a manufacturer’s variation. We will not be held responsible for this variation.
9. Dye lots, fabrics, laces and embellishments may vary. Cheboom will order your garment to the colour/style specified by you however it may be slightly different to the original. Cheboom will ensure dye lots are within our tolerance quality control levels. If not, Cheboom may request your garment be re-made. This may extend the delivery time however we will always ensure you receive your garment in time for your event and allowing acceptable time for your alterations. We will not be responsible for any alteration fees.
10. Should the Wedding Date stated on this contract change for any reason, it is the responsibility of the Bride and / or name of party’s contact person to notify Cheboom.
11. All merchandise must be picked up within seven (7) days after the wedding date on file or it will become the property of Cheboom. It is not Cheboom’s responsibility to contact you after the wedding date has passed in regards to any merchandise left behind even if paid In full.
Deposits/ Refunds/ Exchanges
12. A NON-REFUNDABLE 50% initial deposit is required on placement of order including gowns and accessories. If progress payments are being paid, your gown or accessories will not be ordered until the full 50% deposit is collected by Cheboom. These progress payments are non-refundable at any stage even if you change your mind, the item becomes discontinued or any other reason as to why your order is cancelled. Special promotions may require a non refundable 100% deposit.
13. You may not cancel your order if you have changed your mind or do not want the order any more regardless of the circumstances. This includes should a new promotion become available after you have entered into this purchase order. New promotions may commence the following business day.
14. Cheboom will not be liable for the circumstances leading to the cancellation of your order. These conditions still apply even if we do not have your final measurements, colours or additions/alterations to your gown design and progress payments have been made.
15. If you have made progress deposit ( up to 50%) payments and the order has not been placed with our suppliers yet and you want to cancel your order for whatever reason, we will cancel your order however all monies placed will not be refunded.
16. Pricing may change in between original progress payment up to the 50% deposit to order your garment. Price will only be guaranteed once your items have been ordered and confirmed by our supplier.
17. You must contact Cheboom by phone or in person should you intend to cancel the order mentioned in item 15.
18. Garments ordered cannot be exchanged.
19. Ownership of goods does not pass until final payment has been made and sign off completed ( ie garment has been collected by customer)
Preparation for arrival of your order
20. Once we have received notification your order is ready for shipping, we will contact you for FINAL PAYMENT. Please note your order is to be finalized before it has been shipped from our suppliers and arrives in store.
21. Once your order has been received by Cheboom, we will contact you to arrange a time and date to inspect your garment thoroughly for any manufacturer flaws and pick-up of your order. The Order must be picked up strictly within 14 days of arrival in store otherwise we may charge you an overdue fee of $50 per week the gown is stored over the 14 days.
22. Should alterations be required, Cheboom can refer you to its preferred alterations dressmaker however you are under no obligation to act on this.
23. The cost of the alterations is not included in the original price of your order as stated in this contract. The alteration costs are the responsibility of the customer (customer being you) and your alterations dressmaker
24. Cheboom accepts no responsibility for any damages that may occur as a result from alterations.
Other Important Facts
25. Cheboom will NOT be responsible for circumstances beyond our control
26. This contract is for Gowns, hoops, veils and their Factory alteration/ additions only. Any other accessory will follow the standard 4-week order and lay-by policy.
27. Fittings. Cheboom will allow a maximum of 3 fittings per gown including the original fitting. Each fitting thereafter will be charged a $50 fitting fee.
28. Cheboom reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notifying you.
ABN: 37650362961 Cheboom Shop 318 Windang Rd Windang NSW 2528 Ph: 0242741881